2024-2025 Synergetic Play Therapy® Certification Program
*Early Bird Application Deadline is April 1, 2024*
Application Deadline is June 14th, 2024
Take a moment to reflect on the growth you’ve witnessed since starting the introductory course. How have your clients evolved? How have your therapy sessions changed? Most importantly, how have you changed? Your growth is the key to unlocking your clients’ full potential for transformation.
During the introductory course, you’ve merely scratched the surface of what’s possible for client healing and transformation. Imagine delving deeper into a wealth of knowledge and skills with 85 hours of content (plus 13 hours of consultation!). This is precisely what awaits you in our 10-month SPT Certification program, designed to empower you as a therapist or other professional!
Here’s what you can look forward to!
- Dive deeper into understanding attunement, attachment, and mindfulness to enhance your client’s reflective awareness, self-regulation, and co-regulation.
- Gain insight on how to scaffold the development of a child’s interoceptive sense.
- Cultivate an ability to hold awareness of self and other (dual awareness) in order to become an attuned external regulator.
- Explore the interconnectedness between physics and psychology.
- Learn why individuals are driven to do what they do and become who they are.
- Discover how trauma is stored in the body and mind, shaping a client’s narrative.
- Learn how to work with implicit memory to repattern the somatic imprints and protective patterns of the autonomic nervous system.
- Understand the Vagus Nerve and the role it plays in trauma integration and regulation.
- Gain profound insight into the homeostatic mechanisms within the mind and how these contribute to emotions.
- Understand how to assess and work with a child’s emotional age.
- Overcome fears related to working with caregivers and create true collaborative partnerships.
- Master the use of sand and art in both non-directive and directive approaches.
- Learn about the sensory system and how to use this information with neurodivergent children.
- Explore directive interventions for groups, families, teens, siblings, and adults using the SPT tenets.
- Learn how to work with non-verbal regressive states.
- Work with your own activation that naturally arises in sessions and repattern your own nervous system response.
- Deepen your understanding of how to track a child’s progress on the SPT Therapeutic Stages.
- Master the art of managing endings, transitions, and strategies for facilitating a meaningful “goodbye process” with caregivers and children.
- Empower both yourself and your clients within the therapy process, tracking small moments and significant empowerment experiences in a client’s therapeutic journey.
- And so much more!!!!
This fully-immersive online experience will transform you from a therapist who understands to one who truly embodies the power of what you do in the world. It’s time to move beyond your Level 1 Introductory Synergetic Play Therapy skills and turn them into a way of being in the playroom!
The transformation begins from day one. As one of our students said, “I already got my money’s worth in just the first day of the program.” She was speaking to the level of insight that she had already gained about herself and her clients after only a few hours of stepping into her next level of Synergetic Play Therapy learning.
Dive deeper into the Synergetic Play Therapy process and embrace yourself, discover your magnificence, and tap into a higher state of authenticity. It’s time to embody Synergetic Play Therapy and take it to the next level. You’re worth it, your own transformation is worth it, and the individuals in your life are worth it. This is not the end of the road – it’s just the beginning of a remarkable journey!
***By enrolling in this course you will also receive a FREE BONUS video course “How to Have a Successful Intake” to help you begin preparing for your time in the Synergetic Play Therapy Certification program and the first Learning Retreat!
Synergetic Play Therapy Prerequisites: Must have completed one SPT introductory course and their corresponding prerequisites to apply to this program (price of the introductory course is independent of the Certification program pricing):
- 6-Month Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy Online course
- 3-Day In-Person Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy course
- Synergetic Play Therapy Supplemental course (no longer offered)
- 6-Day SPT Intensive Training (no longer offered)
Ready to submit your application? Please click “Add to Cart” below to pay the $150 application fee. Once payment is confirmed you will be sent a link to complete the online application!
*For all class details, class objectives, research scholarship, CE credits and more, see below.