What: A 1-hour recorded webinar that will help you discover ways to be the most important toy in both the playroom and in your own home!
When: Anytime you want!
What You’ll Learn … in this recorded live webinar, come learn, reflect and discuss with Lisa how to:
- Stay present with your clients after something impactful happens in your home
- Have more energy for your own kids
- Counsel children who are struggling with the same issues as your own kids
- Take off the pressure of being a “good parent” because you’re a play therapist
- Give yourself the attention you deserve
- Reduce guilt or shame of not being able to help your own child when you’re able to help other children
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S*
*Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S, is the founder and President of the Synergetic Play Therapy Institute. She is an international teacher, the creator of Synergetic Play Therapy, host of the Lessons from the Playroom podcast and author of Aggression in Play Therapy: A Neurobiological Approach for Integrating Intensity. She is the 2015 recipient of the Association for Play Therapy’s Professional Education and Training Award of Excellence.