It is so good to be connected to you again!
The intention of this email is to confirm that you are enrolled in the October 2023 Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy® Recertification Course and to provide you with key information!
The course launches on October 17th, 2023, with a LIVE Webinar at 2:00 PM Mountain Time, Denver, followed by the release of the Class 1 video.
- Your Online Learning Platform is the home to your online course site and is where you will go to watch all class videos, take quizzes, print your certificate, access course materials and handouts, locate links to the live webinars, and find other useful information about your monthly group consultation sessions and course requirements. We encourage you to log in early and often to ensure you are getting the most out of your course!
- During the course you will be required to take notes for each lesson and upload those notes into a shared Google Drive folder in order to receive credit. During the first week of the course, you will receive access to a shared Google Drive folder to keep all of your lesson notes in one place! If you need help navigating the Google Drive folder please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please also add the following Important Class Dates to your calendar:
- October 17th, 2023 webinar: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver)
- October 17th, 2023: 1st video course released – Welcome & Understanding the Projective Process
- November 17th, 2023: 2nd video course released – Exploring the Nervous System in the Playroom
- November 17th, 2023: Video Lesson released – Synergetic Play Therapy® and Cultural Humility & 4 Threats and the Set Up Through a Cultural Lens
- December 15th, 2023: 3rd video course released – Regulation: What It is & What It Isn’t
- January 9th, 2024: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver) + BONUS VIDEO: Synergetic Play Therapy® & Teletherapy
- January 19th, 2024: 4th video course released – Working with Caregivers
- January 30th, 2024: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver), Recertification Students ONLY*
- February 16th, 2024: 5th video course released – Understanding Attachment & the Self-Object in Synergetic Play Therapy®
- March 12th, 2024: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver)
- March 15th, 2024: 6th/final video course released – Sand, Art, & Aggression in Synergetic Play Therapy®
We understand that life can get in the way! Please note that you will have the opportunity to review recordings of live sessions and upload your notes in order to receive credit toward recertification, however, you are required to attend the January 30th, 2024, One-hour Webinar with Lisa LIVE. This webinar will not be recorded.
We are so excited for this opportunity to revisit SPT concepts with you! If you have any questions, please reach out to the Institute at email@example.com so we can continue to support you!
Thank you again, and see you on October 17th!
-Lisa and the SPTI Team
Join the October 17th Live Webinar @ 2:00 PM Mountain Time, DENVER: