Welcome to Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision!
Thank you for choosing to join us for this 3-hour live webinar course! This email serves as your confirmation of purchase and will provide you with all of the information you need to get started!
To help you prepare for the September 27th 3-hour live webinar, please review the following:
- Click this link to log in to your online learning account: https://learn.synergeticplaytherapy.com/my-account/. Your new course, Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision, is waiting for you in the “My Courses” section of your online learning platform!
- Mark your calendar for September 27, 2023, 3:00pm – 6:00pm Mountain Time (Denver)! This is a live, online event so please prepare accordingly! If you are unable to attend live, you will have access to a playback video in your course site for five days following the live webinar.
- This live webinar course will be held through Zoom. The link to the Zoom meeting can be found in your course site!
- You will also be required to complete the Course Agreements “lesson” before the start of the live session. Please complete the first “lesson” of your course, Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision – Course Agreements, ASAP to gain access to the Handouts and Resources lesson and to avoid any delays on September 27th!
- This course will close on October 2, 2023, at 3:00pm Mountain Time (Denver). Please make arrangements to attend live or view the session recording AND complete the quiz before this date/time in order to receive your CE Certificate. Extensions will not be granted.
We also invite you to stay connected with us and our SPT Learning Community by joining our private Facebook group!
Should you have any questions leading up to September 27th or should you need assistance navigating your online learning platform, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
Thank you so much for choosing this course. We can’t wait to get started,
Lisa & the SPTI Team