Welcome to Developing Interoception: The Pre-Req for Co-regulation and Self-Regulation in the Playroom!
Thank you for choosing to join us for this 2-hour live webinar course! This email serves as your confirmation of purchase and will provide you with all of the information you need to get started!
To help you prepare for the November 15th 2-hour live webinar, please review the following:
- Click this link to log in to your online learning account: https://learn.synergeticplaytherapy.com/my-account/. Your new course, Developing Interoception: The Pre-Req for Co-regulation and Self-Regulation in the Playroom, is waiting for you in the “My Courses” section of your online learning platform!
- Mark your calendar for November 15th, 2023, 4:00pm – 6:00pm Mountain Time (Denver)! This is a live, online event so please prepare accordingly! If you are unable to attend live, you will have access to a playback video in your course site for seven days following the live webinar.
- This live webinar course will be held through Zoom. The link to the Zoom meeting can be found in your course site!
- You will also be required to complete the Course Agreements “lesson” before the start of the live session. Please complete the first “lesson” of your course, Developing Interoception: The Pre-Req for Co-regulation and Self-Regulation in the Playroom – Course Agreements, ASAP to gain access to the Handouts and Live Experientials lesson and to avoid any delays on November 15th!
- This course will close on November 22nd, 2023. Please make arrangements to attend live or view the session recording AND complete the quiz before this date/time in order to receive your CE Certificate. Extensions will not be granted.
Should you have any questions leading up to November 15th or should you need assistance navigating your online learning platform, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for assistance!
Thank you so much for choosing this course. We can’t wait to get started,
Lisa & the SPTI Team