Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      • perri_silvi
        Participant

I‘m reading „Treating chronically traumatized children, The sleeping dogs method“ by Arianne Struik.
          It gave me some creative ideas.
          Could anyone of you suggest some good ressources around the topic of foster kids/foster parents? I have a quite challenging case currently and I would love to have some more insight into what is known to be helpful for these families.

Thank you in advance

• Andrea Greer
            Participant

Hey .. yes I work with foster parents. I have loved Kim Golding’s work alot, she had a book and workbook called Nurturing Attachments.

• machenchampion
            Participant

I love Riley the Brave series by Jessica Sinarski! It’s a beautiful series for children around understanding big feelings and helps adults learn to be “safe critters”. She has a lot of other resources on her website too.

• Andrea Greer
              Participant

My current favorites are anything polyvagal theory related! I am loving Deb Dana’s stuff, Mona Delahooke and Lori Desautels new book intentional neuroplasticity!

• Kathy Jordan
                  Participant

I also love “anything polyvagal theory related”. I also have moved into resiliency through self-havening as I work with mostly chronic or CPTSD clients, so Healing in your Hands by Kate Truitt and love Arielle Schwartz.

• Kari.papagikos
                  Participant

Anything with Robyn Gobbel!

• Helen
                    Participant

I’m enjoying “The Art and Science of EMDR” by Rotem Brayer

• Melissa Lowndes
                      Participant

Heya, I am loving Dr Theresa Bullard, she is a Ph.D Physicist and a Modern Mystery School teacher, so lives in both worlds. Her website has a show called Quantum Minds TV, where she interviews cutting edge people who see life from both a scientific and spiritual mindset. Happy viewing. xxxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.