We are so glad that you will be part of the 9 month Synergetic Play Therapy Certification Course!
Before you officially get started, you will need to answer a few quick questions, so that you can get started with your supervision.
Once the class starts, you will be able to come to this site to rate class objectives and print your certificates after each class in the program.
Preparing for the first Retreat- You will receive an email from Power Learning this summer asking you to join the portal, so be on the lookout for that email. Please log on as soon as you can to read about what to do to prepare for the retreat as you will be asked to do mini presentations (nothing to stress about :-)) and it will also remind you of what you can be working on now.
You will also be contacted by your Synergetic Play Therapy
Supervisor (Kathy Clarke or Khris Rolfe), so that you can set up your monthly consultations.
As a reminder,
During the nine months, you will attend one three-day and one five-day Synergetic Play Therapy Training Retreat, six three-hour monthly classes (live or webinar) and monthly one-hour individual supervision (live or webinar depending on where you live).
- Launch with three-day Synergetic Play Therapy Training Retreat (September 15-17 Retreat in Boulder or Sept 30-Oct 2 in Vancouver); One hour of individual supervision
- Classes- Live or Webinar: October 18 and November 15 (9-12 MST); One hour of individual supervision per month
- No Class in December; One hour of individual supervision
- Five-day Synergetic Play Therapy Training Retreat (January 11-15 Retreat in Boulder or Feb 1-5 in Vancouver); One hour of individual supervision
- Classes- live or webinar: February 21, March 14, April 18 and May 16 (9-12 MST); One hour of individual supervision per month
If you have any questions, please ask!
Thank you again, and see you in September!
-Lisa and Team