Thank you for joining Lisa for this 6-week event, Regulating Through the Daily Challenges of the Coronavirus as she helps you regulate through the trials and tribulations of all the challenges you might be experiencing right now related to the Coronavirus.
During the time together, you’ll learn many ways to come back to yourself and back to inspiration, so you can better navigate these unchartered waters with more poise and stability – you’ll go from surviving to thriving!
Topics will include:
- Regulating children in the home or through a screen
- Balancing working at home (and for some the added challenge of parenting)
- Supporting your staff and colleagues at work
- Maintaining conflict in your marriage, family, and other important relationships
- Navigating your work through virtual platforms
- Figuring out what boundaries actually look like
- Restoring sleep and eating patterns in the midst of high stress activation
- And of course more neuroscience and more regulation!
Or, some other challenge – Lisa will set the topic, offer some education, and you’ll get to ask questions and then tackle it together!
If you have any questions or challenges you are facing during the 6-weeks, please fill out this questionnaire at any point to submit what you’d like covered in the course.
Please Note: A link to the recording, plus additional resources, will be posted within 24 hours of each live webinar.
Here’s what you’ll need to join Lisa each week …
Time: Every Wednesday starting April 22nd for six weeks at 7:00 pm (Mountain Time Denver)
- April 22, 2020, 7 PM
- April 29, 2020, 7 PM
- May 6, 2020, 7 PM
- May 13, 2020, 7 PM
- May 202, 2020, 7 PM
- May 27, 2020, 7 PM
Join Zoom Meeting Direct Link: https://zoom.us/j/95934389483