Welcome to the Advanced Certified Synergetic Play Therapist Retreat!
With years in the making, we would like to welcome you to the Advanced Synergetic Play Therapist Retreat where you will spend 4 days live in-person with your fellow Certified SPTers delving deeper into yourself. That’s right! These 4 days are just for you- not for your clients, for you. (Although we do know that any work we do for ourselves inevitably helps others.
In between all of the hugs, conversations, regulation and “togetherness” you will be taken on a journey into the mind and the body in order to gain a deeper appreciation for the interconnectedness between the two. We will flow between didactic teachings and experiential learnings as we head down the rabbit hole so that you can further empower yourself and reclaim the parts of yourself that have been minimized, hurt, stuck and stunted by trauma and life’s challenges.
This retreat experience is designed as a course you can come back to over and over again to keep discovering, learning and integrating as you peel away the layers that keep you from fully loving and appreciating yourself.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn how the nervous system/brain/amygdala develop in utero and after birth to give you a deeper appreciation for this magnificent part of your body/creation
- Explore your own nervous system and its patterns
- Explore perception and why the brain perceives what it does
- Go deeper into your understanding of the 4 perceived threats/challenges
- Explore what authenticity really means
- Learn more about your own interoceptive sense and ways to develop it
- Explore what is in the way of your ability to attune
- Explore your own narrative with an opportunity to experience the Demartini Method, giving you an opportunity to integrate and heal some of the charges that are holding you back and weighing you down
- Go deeper into your understanding of relationship patterns and dynamics
- Explore dual awareness and the development of presence
- And so much more!
This event will be at the Adina Apartment and Hotels in Melbourne, Australia, 189 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia.
The nearest airport is Melbourne-Tullamarine Airport. You will need to take a taxi to get the hotel.
We Can’t Wait to Reconnect with YOU!
Be prepared to not feel like the same person at the end of the 4 days, but rather a more authentic and congruent you!