Woohoo! We get to keep your momentum going together!
Thank you so much for signing up for the 2024 Business of Therapy Accountability Group! Because here’s what we know, no matter where you are in your journey, you can do anything when you feel truly inspired and it is in line with your highest values/priorities, and you can only transform your business (and life) when you take consistent action. As an entrepreneur, international speaker, and acclaimed author Keith Cunningham said, focus on what’s in front of you, and “kick the can”! This is exactly what we’ll be doing in our quarterly groups to help you keep making progress all year long and continue learning even more business skills throughout 2024. Plus, you’ll continue to build and/or strengthen connections you’ve made with other people who now all speak the language of business, just like you.
Live Webinar Accountability Groups – Important Information:
What To Expect:
- Lisa will provide teaching on important business topics to keep you learning and thinking
- Individual or Group facilitation with Lisa to see how her business brain works, what questions she asks to bring clarity and order to the current situation, and how to apply this thinking to make better decisions for your business
- Collaborative discussions and feedback through time with a partner or in a group
- Dedicated thinking time and quarterly goal reflection
Individual/Group Facilitation with Lisa:
- Three weeks before each webinar, you will be emailed a questionnaire to fill out. This questionnaire will be a series of questions about what you are currently working on, where you are making progress, and where you are stuck. Based on everyone’s feedback, Lisa will design a teaching based on a common challenge and may choose a participant for a live coaching session on that topic!
- It is very important that you complete and submit the questionnaire by the deadline provided as you will be actively contributing to the teaching each group!
- Should you be chosen for individual coaching, you will get an email letting you know so that you are not surprised and can prepare for your time with Lisa. For obvious reasons, the person chosen must attend the webinar LIVE in order to participate.
Accountability Group Dates:
We will start in January and end in October. Each group will be 2 hours in length from 4:00-6:00pm Mountain Time (Denver).
- January 31, 2024
- April 24, 2024
- July 31, 2024
- October 9, 2024
Zoom link to attend all Live Webinar Groups: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89602839191
Can’t Attend Live?
If you need to miss a session, the recording will be posted to this site. Please click the blue letters below: “2024 Business of Therapy Accountability Group – Recordings” to find your corresponding recording. (We will do our best to get the recording up within 24 hours.)
We have uploaded the quarterly goals tracking sheet for you in case you need it! Please also note that in the excel spreadsheet below, you will find a separate tab for each quarter of the calendar year.
Interested in an Accountability Partner/Peer Group?
Although we will meet as a group each quarter to gather in community and keep “kicking the can” forward, we also want to support you in finding additional support if that is something you are interested in! If you could use an Accountability Partner or want to join a small group of your peers to help you stay on track and keep showing up for yourself, please complete the Google Form linked below!
*If interested, please submit your form before our first group together on January 31, 2024, and after our first group, we will send out an email with names and contact emails so you can start to find a partner!
Monthly Accountability Tasks (NEW this year!):
Each month, Lisa will share a new, optional “Accountability Task”, an activity to get you thinking and working towards your bigger goals! Please make sure you are checking back each month to avoid missing out on these additional opportunities for growth and learning with Lisa!
Your first optional Accountability Task will be available in February after our first group! Scroll down to find the lesson titled “2024 The Business of Therapy Accountability Group – Monthly Accountability Tasks” to get started!
AND, did we mention…The Business of Therapy Course is BACK for another year!!!
We hope by the end of these months together that you will be feeling energized, focused, and supported! And as you heard Lisa say, there is wisdom in taking the course over and over and over again! Join us for the next
The Business of Therapy course November 7-9, 2024, in New Orleans, Louisiana (a Virtual Option will also be available)!
We’ll wrap up our final group just in time to for you to join the next round of The Business of Therapy! Click on the “What’s Next” lesson below for more information!