With years in the making, we would like to welcome you to the Advanced SPT Retreat – (Self Mastery Course) where you will spend 4 days live in-person with your fellow Certified SPTers delving deeper into yourself. That’s right! These 4 days are just for you- not for your clients, for you. (Although we do know that any work we do for ourselves inevitably helps others.)
💖 “A unique experience that enabled us to open our minds to a different way of perceiving our world and our brains.” – Kathryn Orfirer
In between all of the hugs, conversations, regulation and “togetherness” you will be taken on a journey into the mind and the body in order to gain a deeper appreciation for the interconnectedness between the two. We will flow between didactic teachings and experiential learnings as we head down the rabbit hole so that you can further empower yourself and reclaim the parts of yourself that have been minimized, hurt, stuck and stunted by trauma and life’s challenges. You will walk away with a deeper understanding of what Lisa means when she says, “Self Mastery requires regulation of the body and regulation of the mind.”
When: March 8th – March 11th, 2023
Where: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, 189 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Day 1
- Day 2
- 9:30-4:30 pm
- 5:30-7:30 pm social event with food included! Location TBD.
- Day 3
- 9:00-6:00 (or until we finish) pm w/a catered lunch
- Day 4
In this retreat you will learn how to:
- Learn how the nervous system/brain/amygdala develop in utero and after birth to give you a deeper appreciation for this magnificent part of your body/creation
- Continue to explore your own nervous system and its patterns
- Explore perception and why the brain perceives what it does
- Go deeper into your understanding of the 4 perceived threats/challenges
- Explore what authenticity really means
- Learn more about your own interoceptive sense and ways to develop it
- Explore your own narrative with an opportunity to experience the Demartini Method, giving you an opportunity to integrate and heal some of the charges that are holding you back and weighing you down
- Go deeper into your understanding of relationship patterns and dynamics
- And so much more!
💖 “The SPT Advanced Retreat was the most challenging, exhausting and healing week of my life.” – Nicole Giron
💖 “A great immersion in the Demartini method and a memorable experience of personal growth.” – Malia Segal
Retreat Cost: Pay in Full – $1520.00 AUD OR Pay in 3 Installments Here – $521.00 AUD monthly for 3 months. (This monthly plan includes a 5% administrative fee.)
*The pricing for this retreat includes 4 days of training, a coffee/tea service each morning, one catered lunch, and one social event out with food.
Something to think about … On day 3, you’ll spend 9 hours doing serious personal work as Lisa guides you through the Demartini Method (The Demartini Method is a breakthrough discovery and cutting-edge personal transformation methodology that results in a new perspective and paradigm in thinking and feeling) – that one day alone will more than cover the cost of this retreat (…just think how much you spend per hour in therapy 😉).
Credits: Earn 6 credit hours toward your Synergetic Play Therapist recertification and a certificate for all of the hours of the retreat that you can put toward your licensure hours.
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S*
Refund Policy: Cancellations received one month from the start date will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 AUD administrative fee. Cancellations received less than one month from the start of the course will receive a full refund minus a $100.00 AUD administrative fee. Cancellation once the class begins will forfeit the payment of the course. However, payment can be applied towards a future Advanced Retreat course. If an emergency arises, please contact us to discuss.
There are no reviews yet.