We want to invite you back! … The Synergetic Play Therapy™ Certification program begins with four days together in community. Halfway through the course, we will reconvene for an additional four and a half days. During the program (with the exception of December and January), the course will be conducted twice a month via live webinar.
When & Where: Dates vary. Please choose one location to attend both retreats. *Please note: the last day of the 4-day AND 5-day retreats end at 12 PM.
Four-Day Retreat (your choice of location):
- Boulder/Denver, Colorado: July 30 – August 2, 2020
- Vancouver, Canada: August 13 -16, 2020
- Melbourne, Australia: August 31 – September 3rd, 2020
- Vancouver, Canada: January 7 -11, 2021
- Boulder, Colorado: January 20 – 24, 2021
- Melbourne, Australia: February 8 – 12, 2021
Online Class (added option): Each class is conducted via webinar. They occur LIVE on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 – 6:30 PM (Denver MST). Or you may wish to watch the recording at your own leisure.
- September 16th and 30th
- October 14th and 28th
- November 11th and 18th
- February 17th and 24th
- March 10th and 24th
- April 7th and 21st
- May 5th and 19th
What: As part of our ongoing commitment to keep the teaching of Synergetic Play Therapy ever-evolving, we have updated the content so it is deeper and more integrated. During the retreats (and online classes), you’ll:
- Be introduced to information you have not heard before
- Receive the most up-to-date and current understanding of interpersonal neurobiology as it relates to SPT
- Practice your SPT skills with play, sand and art
- Have opportunity to do your own personal work for growth and transformation
- “Come home” to yourself and find even more ways to be fearlessly authentic!
Learning Objectives by Class: SPT Certification Objectives by Class
Credits: 87 APT CE Credits* (51 Contact and 36 Non-Contact)
*This is the total possible credits offered to include attendance at the two retreats plus 2x a month (recorded or live) online classes.
*Synergetic Play Therapy Institute, APT Approved Provider 09-264. For an understanding of which credits can be used towards your RPT or continuing education, please contact APT for the most updated requirements. Also, please note that play therapy credit may not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S
Cost: $500.00 for both retreats OR $975.00 for both retreats and 7 months (2x a month) of online classes
Limited Availability: There are 10 spots available per retreat location. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Register now to reserve your spot!
Refund Policy: Non-Refundable