We want to invite you back! … The Synergetic Play Therapy™ Certification program begins with three and a half days together in community. Halfway through the course, we will reconvene for an additional four and a half days.
*Please note: Both retreats must be attended at the same location. Choose the location that works best for you! This time allows for growth, change, and powerful moments.
3.5 Day Online Retreat options:
● Australia/Asia: August 16 – August 19, 2022, 8:00am – 3:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) – (the last day ends at 11am AEST)
● North America: August 29 – September 1, 2022, 9:00am – 4:30pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) – (the last day ends at 12pm MDT)
4.5 Day Online Retreat options:
● Australia/Asia: January 31 – February 4, 2023, 9:00am – 4:30 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) – (the last day ends at 12pm AEDT)
● North America: January 16 – 20, 2023, 9:00am – 4:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST) – (the last day ends at 12pm MST)
Online Classes (add on option): Each class is conducted via webinar. They occur LIVE on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 – 6:30 PM (Denver MST). Or you may wish to watch the recording at your own leisure.
(2022 Dates) September 6th and 20th, October 4th and 18th, November 1st and 15th
(2023 Dates) February 7th and 21st, March 7th and 14th, April 4th and 18th, May 2nd and 16th
What: As part of our ongoing commitment to keep the teaching of Synergetic Play Therapy ever-evolving, we have updated the content so it is deeper and more integrated. During the retreats (and online classes), you’ll:
- Be introduced to information you have not heard before
- Receive the most up-to-date and current understanding of interpersonal neurobiology as it relates to SPT
- Practice your SPT skills with play, sand and art
- Have opportunity to do your own personal work for growth and transformation
- “Come home” to yourself and find even more ways to be fearlessly authentic!
Learning Objectives by Class: SPT Certification Objectives by Class
Credits: 87 Non-Contact APT CE Credits*
*This is the total possible credits offered to include attendance at the two retreats plus 2x a month (recorded or live) online classes. Credits numbers, non-contact vs contact may vary due to COVID.
*Synergetic Play Therapy Institute, APT Approved Provider 09-264**
*Australian Play Therapists Association (APTA) Approved Provider
*British Columbia Play Therapy Association (BCPTA) Approved Provider
For an understanding of which credits can be used towards your RPT or continuing education, please contact APT for the most updated requirements. Also, please note that play therapy credit may not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S
Cost: $500.00 USD for both retreats OR $975.00 USD for both retreats and 7 months (2x a month) of online classes
Refund Policy: Non-Refundable but transferable to another year.