Come on back! As you remember well, the Synergetic Play Therapy® Certification program begins with three and a half days together in community and, halfway through the course, we reconvene for an additional four and a half days together to learn, connect, and celebrate one another. We would now like to invite you to join us once again for these two online retreats and to return to the material, the connection, and the feeling of togetherness you loved the first time around!
2024-2025 Online Learning Retreat & Class Dates:
3.5 Day Online Retreat options:
- North America: August 22nd – August 25th, 2024, 9am – 4:30pm Mountain Time (Denver) – (the last day ends at 12pm)
- Australia/Asia: August 30th – September 2nd, 2024, 8am – 3:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) – (the last day ends at 11am)
4.5 Day Online Retreat options:
- North America: January 8th – January 12th, 2025, 9am – 4:30pm Mountain Time (Denver) – (the last day ends at 12pm)
- Australia/Asia: January 18th – January 22nd, 2025, 9am – 4:30 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) – (the last day ends at 12pm)
Live Webinar Class Dates (Add-On Option): Each live webinar class is conducted via Zoom. These live webinars occur LIVE on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 – 6:30 PM (Mountain Time, Denver). Recordings of the live classes will also be available for you to view on your own time.
- (2024 Dates) September 10th and 24th, October 8th and 22nd, November 12th and 19th
- (2025 Dates) February 4th and 18th, March 4th and 18th, April 1st and 15th and 29th, May 13th
Why Come Back? As part of our ongoing commitment to keep the teaching of Synergetic Play Therapy® ever-evolving, we have updated the content so it is deeper and more integrated. During the retreats (and live webinar classes), you will:
- Be introduced to information you have not heard before
- Receive the most up-to-date and current understanding of interpersonal neurobiology as it relates to Synergetic Play Therapy®
- Practice your Synergetic Play Therapy® skills with play, sand and art
- Have opportunity to do your own personal work for growth and transformation
- “Come home” to yourself and find even more ways to be fearlessly authentic!
*PLUS, if you are up for your second, or later, renewal of your SPT Credential/Recertification, meaning that you have previously completed at least one successful renewal cycle, you are eligible to meet full Recertification requirements by attending these retreats! See full CE credit breakdown below.
Learning Objectives by Class: SPT Certification Objectives by Class
CE Credit: Based on your selection, you have the opportunity to earn up to 62 CE Credits! (21 CE Credits for the 3.5 Day Learning Retreat, 27 CE Credits for the 3.5 Day Learning Retreat, plus an additional 14 CE Credits by attending live webinars each month.)
*Australian Play Therapists Association (APTA) Approved Provider
*British Columbia Play Therapy Association (BCPTA) Approved Provider
Have questions about how these credits can be applied to your SPT Credential Renewal/Recertification? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S
Cost: $800.00 USD for both 3.5 Day and 4.5 Day Learning Retreats OR $1275.00 USD for both Learning Retreats AND 7 months (2x a month) of Live Webinar Classes.
If you need to make-up one of the required learning retreats as part of your Synergetic Play Therapy® Certification program requirements, you may select the 3.5 Day Only for $350.00 USD or the 4.5 Day Only for $450.00 USD using the dropdown menu above.
Refund Policy: Cancellations received before 4-weeks from the start date will receive a full refund minus $150 USD administrative/processing fee. Cancellations after this time and once the class begins will forfeit the entire payment of the course. If an emergency arises, please contact us to discuss.