We’re so glad that you’ve decided to join us for the Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy® Course with Lisa Dion!
The intention of this email is to confirm that you are enrolled in the course and to provide you with key information to make sure you are on the right track!
The course launches on June 27th, 2023, with a LIVE Webinar at 2:00 PM MT, Denver followed by the release of the class one video.
- Monthly Consultations: Please use this link to complete the Group Consultation Request form. This short form will ask you to answer a few questions and will allow you to choose and rank your preferred group consultation times. We will do our best to accommodate your time choices but it is important that you submit your form quickly once you receive it for a chance to get your “first choice”. Your assigned Synergetic Play Therapy Consultant will contact you by the end of the first week of the course to confirm your group consultation time!
- The Online Learning Center is where you will go to watch all class videos, take quizzes, print your certificate, find written course materials, links to the live webinars, information about your monthly consultations, information about each class, and other pertinent information.
How to log in to the Online Learning Center:
- To log in to your account, click here. (Your log in details are the username and password you set up when you purchased this course.) Save these credentials for easy log in!
- Once logged in, click on “My Courses” at the top of your page and you should see Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy June 2023 – November 2023. This is your course and where you will go each time you want to access your course/lessons/handouts and the webinar links.
If you haven’t already, please purchase Aggression in Play Therapy: A Neurobiological Approach for Integrating Intensity. Available in English, Spanish and audio. This is required reading and your reference guide for the course!
Lastly, please be sure to add the course dates to your calendar. When each lesson launches, it is highly suggested that you watch them within two weeks and before you meet with your consultant to maximize your learning. You will also receive a reminder 1 week and 1 day prior to the class / webinar launch. If you cannot attend a live webinar it will be recorded and put into your learning platform to watch at a later date.
Important Class Dates:
- June 27th, 2023 webinar: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver)
- June 27th, 2023: 1st video course released – Welcome & Understanding the Projective Process
- July 21st, 2023: 2nd video course released – Exploring the Nervous System in the Playroom
- August 8th, 2023: BONUS VIDEO released – SPT in Teletherapy
- August 25th, 2023: 3rd video course released – Regulation: What It is & What It Isn’t
- September 12th, 2023: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver)
- September 15th, 2023: 4th video course released – Working with Caregivers
- October 20th, 2023: 5th video course released – Understanding Attachment & the Self-Object in Synergetic Play Therapy
- November 14th, 2023: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2pm MT, Denver)
- November 17th, 2023: 6th/final video course released – Sand, Art & Aggression in Synergetic Play Therapy
Join the June 27th Live Webinar @ 2:00 PM Mountain Time, DENVER:
We’d also love to invite you to join other members of our SPT Learning Community in our private Facebook group to stay connected!
We are so excited to have you join us for our signature course! Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
Thank you again, and see you on June 27th for our first Live webinar!
-Lisa and the SPTI Team