We are so glad that you have decided to join for this year’s Becoming a Certified Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisor Recertification Course! Your dedication to your personal and professional growth is so inspiring!
The intention of this email is to confirm that you have been enrolled in the course and to provide you with key information to support you in your preparation.
To help you get started:
- Please log in to your online learning platform to access the “Becoming a Certified Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor Recertification” Course under the My Courses section of your account. Once logged in, you will find all of the information you need to get started including a full breakdown of our time together!
- This course launches on September 28th, 2023, with a LIVE Webinar hosted by instructors Lisa Dion and Khristine Rolfe. This live webinar will be held through Zoom and the link can be found in your course site!
- Becoming a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisor – General Theory, 5-6:30 pm (Mountain Time, Denver)
- You are required to attend this webinar LIVE and ONLINE. Please plan accordingly!
- Before our time together on September 28th, please complete the first lesson of your course titled “Becoming a Certified Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisor 2023-2024 – Course Agreements”. You will not be able to access the next lesson until this is complete.
- Don’t forget to mark your calendars with these important class dates, all times are listed in Mountain Time (Denver):
- September 28th, 2023: LIVE webinar with Lisa Dion – Becoming a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisor – General Theory, 5-6:30pm Mountain Time (Denver) *Must be attended LIVE!
- October 1st, 2023: 1st video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- November 1st, 2023: 2nd video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- December 1st, 2023: 3rd video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- February 1st, 2024: 4th video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- February 26th, 2024: Recording of live webinar with Lisa Dion – Running A Group Supervision (1-hour)
- March 1st, 2024: 5th video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- March 1st, 2024: Video course release – Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervision through a Cultural Lens – with Liliana Baylon (1-hour)
- April 1st, 2024: 6th video course release – How to Supervise a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisee
- Finally, as you know, another requirement of this program is to complete a course related to the topics of legal and/or ethical issues in play therapy supervision. SPTI is offering you the opportunity to meet this requirement by attending Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision, a 3-hour live webinar with Liliana Baylon, SPTI’s Cultural Ambassador, on September 27th, 2023, 3:00pm – 6:00pm Mountain Time (Denver)! If you can’t make it, a recording is available for a few days after.
That’s all for now! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Institute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on September 28th!
Lisa Dion, Khristine Rolfe, Liliana Baylon, and your SPTI Team