Welcome to Your Course:
Synergetic Play Therapy® – Partnering with Parents in Play Therapy
I am so glad that you have chosen to sign up for this course and that we will have a chance to learn and grow together. In order to help you get started, please read through this message, as it will orient you to all of the information that you need.
If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask. The best way to contact us is via email: email@example.com.
We are here for you and want to make this a great experience for you. I am looking forward to our time together.
Lisa & The SPT Team
Partnering with Parents in Play Therapy Objectives:
- Recite the elements of an effective intake session that sets the stage for parental investment in the play therapy process
- Describe how to work with a resistant parent and keep them engaged in the play therapy process
- Discuss how to translate what is happening in the playroom to parents
- Understand how the therapist’s authenticity and emotional congruency impact the relationship with the parent in the play therapy process
- Understand the therapist’s role as coach if the parent enters the play therapy session
- Understand how Synergetic Play Therapy’s concept of “The Set Up/The Offering” is applied to working with parents
Please download or print the following handout: Welcome Handout and Course Agreements
Webinar Date / Times: (AUS)
- September 30th, 9:00am – 12:15pm
- October 1st, 9:00am – 12:15pm
Logging on to the LIVE Virtual Training:
All participants should have “registered” for the training occurring via Zoom. By registering you were given a password to log in to ZOOM for each webinar. Please refer to your confirmation email from zoom for your unique log in information to log in on the day of your webinar.
Register Via this Link:
In the event you forgot to register please use this link to get started:
WELCOME TO THE COURSE!
Please click on the lesson below to get started and view your course handouts.