Welcome to your Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision course with the fabulous Liliana Baylon, LMFT-S and RPT-S.
During this course, Liliana is going to support you as learn (or are reminded) how to manage both the administrative and clinical aspects of play therapy supervision while adhering to general ethical guidelines. You will hear the answers to common questions, like:
- What should my paperwork and documentation look like?
- What exactly is my role and how do I stay in my role?
- What are my ethical responsibilities as a supervisor?
- How do I increase my awareness on how cultural diversity impacts play therapy, and thus supervision?
This course is a 3 hour LIVE webinar workshop, but also includes a 2 day playback for individuals that are not able to attend live. The recording will be posted here later the day of the workshop. Please note: Course access will be removed at 6 pm MST on Nov 11. Whether you attend LIVE or view this workshop in the days following, you will be required to answer some quiz questions and rate the objectives in order to receive your CE certificate.
- Identify the role of the play therapy supervisor
- Describe the ethical responsibilities of play therapy supervisors
- Increase awareness on how cultural diversity impacts play therapy
- Identify ethical paperwork needed for play supervision, including informed consent, counsel, best practices, and professional insurance
Thank you so much for participating in this course. Below you will find the links for your handouts, quiz/objectives/CE certificate, and the posting of the recording.
Join via zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89108434473 Please login in 10 min early to trouble shoot any login or technical issues as we are starting right on time- you are required to be on time with your camera on for attendance.