Welcome to Ethical Issues in Play Therapy Supervision with the fabulous Liliana Baylon, LMFT-S and RPT-S!
During this course, Liliana will support you as you learn (or are reminded of) how to manage both the administrative and clinical aspects of play therapy supervision while adhering to general ethical guidelines. You will hear the answers to common questions, like:
- What should my paperwork and documentation look like?
- What exactly is my role and how do I stay in my role?
- What are my ethical responsibilities as a supervisor?
- How do I increase my awareness on how cultural diversity impacts play therapy, and thus supervision?
This course is a 3-hour LIVE webinar workshop, but also includes a 5-day playback for individuals that are not able to attend live and online. (The recording of the live webinar will be posted in the lesson below within 24 hours of the live session concluding on September 27th.)
Please note: Access to the course will end October 2, 2023, at 3:00pm Mountain Time (Denver).
Live Webinar Zoom Information:
Please login in 10 minutes early to troubleshoot any login or technical issues as we are starting right on time – you are required to be on time (with your camera on!) for attendance purposes.
Date/Time: September 27, 2023, 3:00pm – 6:00pm Mountain Time (Denver)
Join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83002340221
Whether you attended LIVE or viewed this workshop in the five days following, you are required to answer quiz questions and rate the course objectives after viewing the webinar course in order to receive your CE certificate. Please remember you will lose access to the course and video October 2nd, 2023, at 3:00pm Mountain Time (Denver).
- Identify the role of the play therapy supervisor
- Describe the ethical responsibilities of play therapy supervisors
- Develop awareness as to how cultural diversity impacts play therapy
- Identify ethical paperwork needed for play supervision, including informed consent, counsel, best practices, and professional insurance
Thank you so much for participating in this course! Below you will find lessons with links to your course handouts, the live webinar recording, and the quiz to allow you to rate the course objectives and obtain your CE Certificate for this course.
If you have any questions, please contact the Institute by emailing email@example.com.