Welcome returning SPT Supervisors!
We are excited to have you returning to recertifiy! This is an important step in continuing to deepen your skills and integration of the Supervisory material. Plus, we are continually adding and expanding the SPT Supervisory teachings, so it is beneficial to be able to hear this information again and again.
We are so grateful that you are willing to continue your own development as an SPT Supervisor.
Welcome to the next level of your growth and journey 🙂
Lisa and Khris
Renewal of the Certified Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor™ credential is required every 6 years from your initial certification as a Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor™. In order to renew, students must complete the CE requirements for being a Certified Synergetic Play Therapist™ plus the following CE Supervision requirements. Excess hours may not be rolled over into the next 6 year cycle. If CE credits are not submitted, student will no longer be able to use the title Certified Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor™ until renewal occurs.
CE hours are due by May 31st of your renewal year. Please submit your form during the year of your renewal and not prior. If you are uncertain when your CE hours are due, please contact the Institute.
1.) Becoming A Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor – General Theory – In the first webinar, you will return to re-explore the supervisory relationship through the Synergetic Play Therapy® lens. Through discussion of the tenets and SPT principles , you will be reminded of how to hold and develop your supervisees as they are on their own journey of growth and integration.
After this webinar, you will be asked to watch a video and complete a homework assignment in order to receive full credit for this part of your renewal requirements.
- Sept 14th, 2021: LIVE webinar with Lisa Dion and Khristine Rolfe – Becoming a Synergetic Play Therapy® Supervisor – General Theory, 5-6:30 pm (MDT)
- Join via: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83532804491
- Click on your lesson below (in blue letters) titled: Becoming A Synergetic Play Therapy Supervisor *Renewal* – Handouts / Homework Instructions. This lesson has more information on your course handouts and homework details.
- Due October 15th, 2021. Please email your assignment to email@example.com.
Upon completion of the General Theory Course, then choose one of the following options to complete your CE Supervision Requirements:
- Participate in 8 months of group consultation with Lisa
- Participate in Khris Rolfe’s SPT Consultant Clinical group (Intro Consultants only) or participate in the Cert Consultant group (Certification Consultants only).