Hello and YAY!
Welcome to the SPT Certification Retreats. We are excited that you have decided to join us as part of the senior community of SPTers. For some of you this is your first time joining us in retreat format and some of you are back for more. Either way, super awesome!
These retreats are designed for you to dive even deeper into understanding and refining your Synergetic Play Therapy skills. You will do this along side the new students in the 2020-2021 cohort.
During the retreats, you will be meeting the 12th co-hort of Synergetic Play Therapists which is comprised of therapists from multiple countries and states from around the world with a similar vision, a yearning to grow, and a desire to develop themselves and understand what it really takes to transform a child.
I feel beyond privileged to get the opportunity to teach and engage with you AGAIN. 🙂
Much Love, Lisa
We look forward to seeing you in one of the following locations:
Mandatory Retreat Dates: Both retreats are mandatory. This time allows for growth, change, and powerful moments. *Please note: the last day of the 4-day and 5-day retreats end early.
*Reminder that we are going online for the first retreat and it’s going to be just as amazing! … If you haven’t already, watch this short video where Lisa shares the details of the first retreat. The second retreat is still planned to be in-person.
- Boulder –
- (2020) July 30th – August 2nd. – ONLINE
- (2021) January 20th – 24th. – In Person. Location TBD.
- Vancouver –
- (2020) Choose dates in Boulder or Melbourne to attend first ONLINE retreat.
- (2021) January 7th – January 11th. – In person. Location TBD.
- Melbourne –
- (202o) August 31st – September 3rd – ONLINE
- (2021) February 8th – 12th. In Person: ADINA APARTMENT HOTEL MELBOURNE, 189 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Now that we have all of those details taken care of, it is time to prep for the retreat! Click on the 4 Day Retreat Lesson Below.