We want to invite you back! … The Synergetic Play Therapy™ Certification program begins with three and a half days together in community. Halfway through the course, we will reconvene for an additional four and a half days.
*Please note: Both retreats must be attended at the same location. Choose the location that works best for you! This time allows for growth, change, and powerful moments.
3.5 Day Online Retreat options:
● Australia/Asia: August 16 – August 19, 2021, 8am – 3:30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
● North America: August 30 – September 2, 2021, 9am – 4:30pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
4.5 Day In-Person/Online Retreat options:
● Boulder/Denver, Colorado: January 5 – January 9, 2022, 9am – 4:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
● Melbourne, Australia: January 17 – January 21, 2022, 9am – 4:30pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
● Online: January 31 – February 4, 2022, 9am – 4:30pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Online Classes (add on option): Each class is conducted via webinar. They occur LIVE on Tuesday evenings from 5:00 – 6:30 PM (Denver MST). Or you may wish to watch the recording at your own leisure.
(2021 Dates) September 7th and 21st, October 5th and 19th, November 2nd and 16th
(2022 Dates) February 8th and 22nd, March 8th and 22nd, April 5th and 19th, May 3rd and 17th
What: As part of our ongoing commitment to keep the teaching of Synergetic Play Therapy ever-evolving, we have updated the content so it is deeper and more integrated. During the retreats (and online classes), you’ll:
- Be introduced to information you have not heard before
- Receive the most up-to-date and current understanding of interpersonal neurobiology as it relates to SPT
- Practice your SPT skills with play, sand and art
- Have opportunity to do your own personal work for growth and transformation
- “Come home” to yourself and find even more ways to be fearlessly authentic!
Learning Objectives by Class: SPT Certification Objectives by Class
Credits: 87 APT CE Credits* (51 Contact and 36 Non-Contact)
*This is the total possible credits offered to include attendance at the two retreats plus 2x a month (recorded or live) online classes. Credits numbers, non-contact vs contact may vary due to COVID.
*Synergetic Play Therapy Institute, APT Approved Provider 09-264. For an understanding of which credits can be used towards your RPT or continuing education, please contact APT for the most updated requirements. Also, please note that play therapy credit may not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
Instructor: Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S
Cost: $500.00 USD for both retreats OR $975.00 USD for both retreats and 7 months (2x a month) of online classes
Limited Availability: There are 10 spots available per retreat location. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Register now to reserve your spot!
Refund Policy: Non-Refundable but transferable to another year.